Our Baptist Meeting house was dedicated on November 9, 1844.
The Auditorium was completed on October 21, 1844 at a cost of $2,802.50
The Auditorium balcony was built in 1855 at a cost of $382.40
The chapel area was added in 1899
The education wing was added in 1971
The recessed pulpit podium was built in October of 1874
In 1868, a parsonage and barn were built for $4,000 on property next to the church donated by Dr. Wood