The Baptist Meeting House
Our Baptist Meeting House was dedicated on November 9, 1844
The Auditorium was completed on October 21, 1844 at a cost of $2,802.50
The Auditorium balcony was built in 1855 at a cost of $382.40
The recessed pulpit podium was built in October of 1874
The education wing was added in 1971
Historical Pictures
Inside the santuary - circa 1950
Patriotic gathering at the church around 1880
Church missions conference, around 1900. Note the pipe organ on the left.
In 1868, a parsonage and barn were built for $4,000 on property next to the church donated by Dr. Wood
The chapel area was added in 1899
Final ceremony for a church revival meeting or youth program around 1900